Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Haricots Verts Lyonnaise
- 16 cups water
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh green beans, rinsed and trimmed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 large red onion, sliced in rings
- 1 pinch dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- freshly ground nutmeg to taste
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh parsley
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|