Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Haricot beans with sausage & pancetta
- 350g dried haricot beans , soaked overnight in cold water
- 1 carrot
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 bouquet garni (we used thyme, bay leaves and parsley stalks)
- 2 flat-leaf parsley sprigs
- 2 sage sprigs
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 125g pancetta , cut into thin lardons
- 200g Toulouse sausages
- 4-6 confit duck leg , bought or homemade (see recommended recipe below)
- small handful flat-leaf parsley , finely chopped
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?