Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hannah’s Corn Saute
- 2 slices bacon
- 3 cups frozen corn kernels (white, yellow, or a combination)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small onion (for about ½ cup chopped)
- 1 medium-size zucchini (for about 1 cup pieces; see Note)
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence or dried basil
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 168kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 10mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|