Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hannah Obee's Salted caramel chocolate cake
- 115g salted butter , plus extra for greasing
- 225g plain chocolate (70% cocoa)
- 150ml milk
- 225g light muscovado sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs , separated
- 150ml crme frache
- 225g self-raising flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp sea salt crystals
- chocolate truffles, to decorate
- 450g caster sugar
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 115g salted butter
- 125ml double cream
- 2 tbsp crme frache
- 225g plain chocolate (70-80% cocoa solids)
- 250ml double cream
- dessertspoon sea salt crystals (or to taste)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?