Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hank’s Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, such as canola or peanut
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 chopped chile pepper, such as a serrano
- 1 medium yellow or white onion, grated
- 1 cup bourbon or Tennessee whiskey
- 1/2 cup ketchup or tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup dark molasses
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?