Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hani Soy Sprout Salad
- 1 pound soybean sprouts (see Notes)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped seeded red cayenne chile
- 2 tablespoons minced scallions (white and tender green parts)
- ¼ cup coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon roasted sesame oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 71kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (6%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|