Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hanger Steak with Spicy Lemon Couscous
- 1 pound hanger or skirt steak
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided, plus more for drizzling
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 small carrots, peeled, cut into 1/4" slices
- 1 small fennel bulb, cut into 1/4" wedges
- 1/4 lemon, ends trimmed, seeded, finely chopped (with skin)
- 1 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup couscous
- 1/2 cup green olives (such as Castelvetrano), pitted, halved
- 1/4 cup sprigs cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?