Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hanger Steak with Mushrooms and Red Wine Sauce
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 12 ounces assorted mushrooms, torn or cut into large pieces
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 1 1/2-pound hanger steak, trimmed, pounded to 1/2" thickness
- Coarsely cracked black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 1 6" sprig rosemary
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 3/4 cup low-salt chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?