Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hamburger Soup V
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 small head cabbage, diced
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn (optional)
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans sliced mushrooms (optional)
- 3 quarts water
- 1/2 cup barley
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 carrots, chopped
- 3 potatoes, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 37g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|