Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 (3 ounce) jar real bacon bits
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 39.1g|
|Saturated Fat 19.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|