Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.4g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|