Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Hamachi Carpaccio with Piquillo peppers and Grilled lemon
- 1 lemon, plus juice of ½ lemon
- ½ cup olive oil
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- ½ cup finely diced plum tomatoes
- ½ cup finely diced piquillo peppers or pimientos (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons julienned fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- Fleur de sel
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 pound sushi-grade hamachi or yellowtail
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 418kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 33g (51%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 62mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|