Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham with boozy cranberry & mushroom sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- a large knob of butter
- 250g chestnut mushrooms , halved
- 4 tbsp port or red wine
- 2 rounded tbsp cranberry sauce
- 150ml hot water
- 2 clementines , satsumas or mandarins , juice only
- 1 tsp bouillon powder or chicken stock cube, crumbled
- a splash of soy sauce
- about 350g leftover cooked ham , cut into chunky slices
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?