Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham with Bourbon, Molasses, and Pecan Glaze
- 1/2 cup apple juice (preferably fresh unfiltered)
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1 3/4 cups (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, toasted, cooled, finely ground
- 1/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 3 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1 whole bone-in 16- to 18-pound ham
- Tangerine Chutney
- Buttermilk Spoon Bread
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?