Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, pea & mint pasties
- 175g cold butter , chopped into chunks
- 350g plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- tsp English mustard powder
- 1 egg , beaten for glazing
- 50g butter
- 1 onion , finely chopped
- 200g peas , frozen or cooked fresh
- 100g thickly sliced ham , chopped into small chunks
- small bunch mint , leaves picked and finely chopped
- 250g pack ricotta
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?