Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham 'n Swiss Biscuits
- 1 (6.75 ounce) can canned chunk ham, flaked
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (10 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (10 biscuits per can), divided
- 5 (1 ounce) slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds for sprinkling
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.3g|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|