Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, leek & potato pie
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 large onion , finely chopped
- 3 leeks , finely sliced
- 2 large potatoes , cut into small cubes
- 2 tbsp plain flour , plus extra for dusting
- 300ml chicken or ham stock
- 100ml pot crme frache (or use leftover double cream)
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 200g cooked ham , shredded
- 4 bay leaves , optional
- 375g pack puff pastry
- 1 egg , beaten, to glaze (or use milk)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?