Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham in Coca-Cola
- 4¼- to 4½-pound bone-in ham
- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 2-liter bottle of Coca-Cola
- Handful of cloves
- 1 heaping tablespoon molasses
- 2 teaspoons English mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons Demerara or granulated brown sugar
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 508kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 18g (28%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (30%)|
|Cholesterol 149mg (50%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|