Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham hock terrine with piccalilli
- 1 large ham hock, or 2 smaller ones, about 2kg in total, soaked overnight if needed
- 2 carrots , peeled and halved
- 3 celery sticks, peeled and halved
- 2 small onions , peeled and halved
- 8 black peppercorns
- 8 coriander seeds
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 leaves gelatine
- small bunch flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 2 tbsp small capers , rinsed and drained
- 2 tbsp chopped gherkins
- piccalilli and crusty bread , to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?