Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham hock & mustard terrine
- 2 small ham hocks, approx 1kg/2lb 4oz each
- sunflower oil , for greasing
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- small handful parsley , chopped
- 1 sheet gelatine
- caper berries, to serve
- caper berries and toasted bread , to serve
- 500ml cider
- 2 carrots , chopped
- 2 celery sticks, chopped
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 2 bay leaves , fresh or dried
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 3 star anise
- 6 whole peppercorns
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?