Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham hock & lentils
- 2 ham hocks, about 1.3kg/3lb each
- 1 onion , quartered
- 2 carrots , quartered lengthways
- 2 celery sticks, cut into thirds crossways
- a few sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 bay leaf
- 250g Puy lentils
- a large knob of butter
- 1 large onion , finely diced
- 1 large carrot , finely diced
- 1 celery stick, finely diced
- 1 heaped tbsp coarsely chopped fresh parsley , flatleaf or curly
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?