Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, cheese & pickle muffins
- oil or melted butter for greasing (if using)
- 280g plain flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 100g sliced cooked ham, finely chopped
- 140g cheddar cheese, coarsely grated (whichever strength you like)
- 2 eggs
- 250ml milk
- 85g butter, melted and cooled
- Salt and pepper
- 12 large tsp Branston pickle (big or small chunk)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?