Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, cheese & mushroom turnovers
- 250ml milk
- 1 tbsp each butter and flour, mixed to a paste, plus extra for dusting
- 140g button mushrooms , cut into quarters
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 140g ham , chopped into small pieces
- 85g leftover cheese (amount will vary according to type - go with your taste buds), cut into small pieces
- 1 tbsp chopped herbs - tarragon, parsley and chives all work well
- 500g block puff pastry
- 1 egg , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?