Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Swiss with Peanut Honey Sandwich Spread
- Peanut Honey Sandwich Spread:
- 1/3 cup JIF® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 honey whole wheat sandwich thins
- Green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1/2 pound honey ham, thinly sliced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.5g|
|Saturated Fat 8.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|