Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Pineapple Kabobs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 3/4 pound cooked ham, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.3g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|