Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Pineapple Couscous Salad
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup couscous
- 4 ounces cooked ham, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, juice reserved
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.6g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 50g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|