Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Hash Brown Quiche
- 3 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.2g|
|Saturated Fat 11.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|