Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Great Northern Bean Soup
- 1 thick slice fully cooked ham with bone
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) can great northern beans, undrained
- 2 cups water, or as needed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.2g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 21.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|