Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Egg Salad Sandwich Spread
- 4 (1/4 inch thick) slices ham
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, minced
- 1 1/2 cups light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard (optional)
- ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|