Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Cheese Picnic Bread
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 cup warm water (110 degrees F)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimento peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup black olives, drained and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|