Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Cheese Bowties
- 8 ounces farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 2 1/2 cups shredded Colby cheese
- 4 ounces cooked ham, julienned
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 29.7g|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|