Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Broccoli Quiche
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup frozen broccoli florets, thawed, well drained on paper towel
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 27.2g|
|Saturated Fat 12.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|