Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Brie Sandwich
- 6 slices black forest ham
- 1/2 (8 ounce) wedge Brie cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.5g|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|