Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Black-Eyed Pea Salad
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh dill, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 16-ounce packages frozen black-eyed peas, thawed
- 3 red or yellow bell pepper, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 2 shallots, finely chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1/2 medium carrots, finely chopped (1 cup)
- 1 pound small head red cabbage, thinly sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?