Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Asparagus Quiche
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 pound kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 baked or deli ham, chopped (1 cup)
- 4 ounces bunch asparagus (14 ounces), chopped
- 1 Gruyre, grated (1 cup)
- 2 tablespoons store-bought 9-inch piecrust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cups white wine vinegar
- 1 cup mixed greens
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?