Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Asparagus Quiche
- 1/2 recipe pie dough (see Pte Brise recipe)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 medium shallots, thinly sliced
- 10 ounces asparagus spears, cut on the diagonal into 1-inch long pieces
- 1/2 pound ham, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 large eggs
- 6 ounces Gruyre cheese, grated (1 1/2 cups)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?