Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Asparagus Fettuccine
- 12 ounces dry fettuccini noodles
- 8 ounces fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 2 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 55.9g|
|Saturated Fat 32.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|