Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham and Asparagus Brunch Bake
- 3 cups biscuit baking mix (such as Bisquick®)
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 1 cup cubed fully-cooked Black Forest ham
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 10.2g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|