Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham & leek cobbler
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 450g leeks , trimmed and thickly sliced
- 450ml vegetable stock
- 100g self-raising flour , plus a little extra for rolling the dough
- 75ml fat-free natural yogurt
- 1 tsp thyme leaves, plus extra to decorate
- 140g frozen peas
- 85g chunk of ham , shredded
- 1 small apple or large apple, grated
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?