Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, Turkey, Avocado, and Alfalfa Sprout Panini
- 4 slices sourdough bread (½-inch/1 cm thick slices)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, melted
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) spicy mustard
- 2 oz (60 g) Swiss cheese, thinly sliced
- 1 oz (30 g) deli baked ham, thinly sliced
- 1 oz (30 g) deli baked turkey, thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 ml) alfalfa sprouts
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 467kcal (23%)|
|Total Fat 31g (47%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (57%)|
|Cholesterol 64mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|