Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham Salad for Two
- 1/2 (12 ounce) package fully-cooked ham steak, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet onion (such as Vidalia®)
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet pickle, or more to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced pineapple, fully drained
- 2 tablespoons creamy salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch curry powder, or to taste (optional)
- 1 pinch garlic powder, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|