Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, Potato and Cabbage Soup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness™ or Certified Organic)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded green cabbage
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1/2 (8 ounce) cooked ham steak, cut into 2-inch-long strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 19.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|