Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (2 ounce) packages thinly sliced deli ham (such as Buddig®)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cucumber - peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 head lettuce, separated into leaves
- bacon bits, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon southwest seasoning (such as Emeril's Southwest Essence®), or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/25 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|