Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, Hominy, and Green Chili Stew
- 2 onions
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 pound lean baked or smoked ham or smoked poultry, preferably 95% or more fat free
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (16 to 19 ounces) hominy or 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 473kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 27g (42%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (40%)|
|Cholesterol 70mg (23%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 29g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|