Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, Egg and Gruyere Crepes with Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- butter for the pan
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten separately
- 1/2 cup gruyere, grated, room temperature
- 6 sliced black forest ham, brushed with 1 teaspoons of dijon mustard, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?