Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3 medium green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) package sliced honey ham, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups dried breadcrumbs, divided
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups oil for frying
- 1/8 cup water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|