Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham Asparagus Gratin
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked cut asparagus
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3 cups cooked corkscrew-shaped pasta
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.6g|
|Saturated Fat 11g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|