Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham, Artichoke, and Potato Gratin
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 4 cups thinly sliced leeks (white and pale green parts only; about 4 large)
- Coarse kosher salt
- 3 pounds russet potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (1/8 to 1/4 inch thick)
- 1 1/2 pounds 1/8-inch-thick ham slices
- 2 8-ounce boxes frozen artichoke hearts, thawed, halved lengthwise
- 2 1/2 cups (packed) coarsely grated Comt cheese (about 10 ounces)
- 1 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?