Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Ham And Potatoes Sarladaise
- 2 pounds russet potatoes
- ¼ cup lard or olive oil
- 1 pound not-smoked, wet-cured ham, such as prosciutto cotto, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1/3 cup packed parsley leaves, chopped
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon coarse-grained salt, such as kosher salt or sea salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 289kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 17g (27%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (24%)|
|Cholesterol 32mg (11%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|