Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Roasted Pumpkin Salad
- - A roasted pumpkin salad made with wild rice, tiny, caramelized red onions drizzled with a simple, honey-kissed, creamy sunflower seed dressing. A colorful harvest salad perfect for Fall festivities.
- Thai-spiced Pumpkin Soup
- - From deep in archives, this Thai-spiced Pumpkin Soup couldn't be easier to make - roasted winter squash, coconut milk, Thai red curry paste, and sea salt come together in a pot of vibrant, rich, flavorful soup. Total crowd pleaser.
- Caramel Apples
- - a caramel apple recipe made from apples, honey, cream, and salt - all-natural, with no processed corn syrup or other funky ingredients.
- Spice-kissed Pumpkin Pie
- - a favorite, easy pumpkin pie recipe. Made from a rich, roasted pumpkin and coconut milk base, and baked in a hazelnut-lined crust.
- Spooky Ghost Meringues
- - a fun meringue recipe that enables you to shape the meringue into seasonal shapes - ghosts for halloween, or snowmen for the holidays.
- Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- - Don't let all those pumpkin seeds go to waste, toasting pumpkin seeds is easy. Here are a few different flavor combinations: Sweet & Spicy Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, Black Tea & Butter Toasted Pumpkin Seeds, and Curried Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?